At Dog Savvy, we specialize in building strong fundamentals to help set your dog on the path to success. Through the use of reward-based, force free training methods, we strive to make the learning process fun and engaging for the entire family.
What are some of the things Dog Savvy can help you with?
Teach your dog to Sit, Lie down, Stay, Come when called, Wait, Leave it, Drop it, Settle on Mat, Nose Targeting, Leash Walking, Tricks, Jumping, Barking, Crate Training, Housetraining, Home Alone, Puppy Nipping & Chewing, Day to Day Scheduling and Management.
Dog Savvy only offers private consultations at this time.
When should you consider doing private training?
While socializing your dog is a key part of your pet’s life, there are occasions when a class-based training program might not be appropriate.
- If you only require brushing up on a specific topic.
- Your work schedule doesn’t accommodate current class schedules.
- Your dog finds the class environment too stressful or distracting.
- All members of the family want to be involved in the training program.
- Your family prefers a tailored training plan and more flexible schedule.
- You prefer to work at your own pace.
- You are expecting a new puppy or your new puppy has just arrived and you need help getting setup and started on the right foot.
One Hour consultation – $125.00
Three Hour package – $360.00
Puppy Starter package (2hrs) – $230.00
Contact us to fill out our online questionnaire or to further discuss.