At Dog Savvy, we specialize in building strong fundamentals to help set your dog on the path to success. Through the use of reward-based, force free training methods, we strive to make the learning process fun and engaging for the entire family.
Some Of The Skills Dog Savvy Can Help You With:
Sit, Down, Stay, Come, Wait, Leave it, Drop it, Settle, Nose Targeting, Leash Walking, Polite Greetings, Crate Training, Housetraining, Home Alone, Nipping & Chewing, Day to Day Scheduling & Management, Key Puppy Problem Prevention.
Dog Savvy is only offering private consultations at this time.
When should you consider doing private training classes?
While socializing your dog is a key part of your pet’s life, there are occasions when a class-based training program might not be appropriate.
Below are a few aspects to consider:
- You might only require brushing up on a specific topic.
- Your work schedule might not be able to accommodate a class schedule.
- Your dog might find the class environment too stressful or distracting.
- You prefer all members of the family be involved in the training program.
- Your family might prefer a tailored training plan.
- You prefer to work at your own pace.
- You are expecting a new puppy or your new puppy has just arrived and you need help with getting setup and started on the right foot.
One Hour consultation – $95.00 (Price increasing to $105.00 starting on March 1, 2018)
Three Hour package – $265.00 (Price increasing to $295.00 starting on March 1, 2018)
Puppy Starter package (2hrs) – $180.00 (Price increasing to $200.00 starting on March 1, 2018)
Contact us directly to fill out our online questionnaire or if you’re still not certain if this is right for your pup.